Popular Tags: [View All]
Felix Brause
Germany
Duisburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just throw that out here
Mastermind and Creator of the videogames Demon Souls, Darksouls 1-3 and Bloodborne (and more)... stated in a recent interview with gamespot to the question what inspires him:

Quote:
There are some board games too, like Eclipse. The design of Eclipse is amazing, it's really fun.

So maybe there is hope either for an "space exploration videogame" or an "dark souls board game" Dark souls 3 will be the last "souls" title for some time afterall
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds like some excellent propaganda I can use to get my Bloodborne loving friends to play more Eclipse devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Babel
United States
Guymon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
can we get a link to the article?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Brause
Germany
Duisburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When it is not against the rules
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3-interview-it-w...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix Brause
Germany
Duisburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
He us the president of from software now... so he can do whatever he wants (thats how being the boss works, right?).
I'd buy a souls boardgame in a second.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Authority works a bit differently in Asia. There's more of an obligation to please his staff and board. If he wanted to make a board game, it's more likely he will step down from his position and start his own company, leaving behind all the intellectual property he spearheaded at FROM.

Thus the options are: a sci-fi video game or a board game that is different from his previous works like Mighty No. 9 is different from Mega Man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin De Schutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I actually discovered Eclipse because of this interview.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.