R B
United States
Stevens Point
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
so I accidently set up and played story mission 2 (STM2) instead of a forced mission (blame it on no sleep and my 5 year old) My plan is to play the forced mission without the upgrades from STM2 with threat level 3. Then play the side mission with threat level 4 since we played STM 2 at threat level 3 - basically swapping side mission with the STM2. My question is, the rebels won story mission 2 and should receive quite a lot of credits and XP. For balance, should I let the rebels apply the XP and credits they earned from STM2 before playing the side mission, or play the side mission and then let them upgrade using what ever they earn from the side mission AND the points they already earned in story mission 2?

Does that make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did this early on in our campaign, playing a second side-mission instead of the story mission I was supposed to run. We simply ran the Story mission next, using the settings (threat, etc) that the side-mission would have had. It worked out fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's really not going to matter. As long as both the light and dark sides are properly accounting all their xp, money, etc so they're balanced against each other, the individual mission you're playing will work out fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.