Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Late, late backers UK and EU delivery rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Wright
United Kingdom
Modbury
Devon
flag msg tools
www.devondice.co.uk
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Has any one had their copy through the door or had any notification for delivery yet.

I seen today that retails copies are being release next week. cry
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cdr Jameson
United Kingdom
Gloucester
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't a 'late backer' (not sure what that means) I kickstarted it during the campaign and I received it about 1 month ago...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Fleming
United States
Orange
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
DELIVERY UPDATE FOR LATE-LATE BACKERS

In September we allowed a limited number of late backers into the Blood Rage Kickstarter late pledge system. This was due to extra quantity we had available caused by several pledge cancellations. We would like to inform these “late-late” backers that their pledges will only be delivered in January, due to the necessity of gathering products scattered across several different hubs in order to fulfill these extra pledges. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we hope the unexpected opportunity of joining such a successful campaign will make up for it.


https://www.facebook.com/bloodragegame/posts/901982443211794
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wright
United Kingdom
Modbury
Devon
flag msg tools
www.devondice.co.uk
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cdr Jameson wrote:
I wasn't a 'late backer' (not sure what that means) I kickstarted it during the campaign and I received it about 1 month ago...


What i mean is that there are the normal Backers when the kickstarter was running, then there are late backers that jumped onto the pledge manager to order theirs copies and then are Late, late backer (me and many others) that got the chance to order KS Blood Rage in September. we were told delivery would be November but now CMON are saying January. but lots of Late, late backers in he USA and ROW are receiving their copies now.

so i am wondering if any one the EU have got theirs?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wright
United Kingdom
Modbury
Devon
flag msg tools
www.devondice.co.uk
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
moosemcd wrote:
Quote:
DELIVERY UPDATE FOR LATE-LATE BACKERS

In September we allowed a limited number of late backers into the Blood Rage Kickstarter late pledge system. This was due to extra quantity we had available caused by several pledge cancellations. We would like to inform these “late-late” backers that their pledges will only be delivered in January, due to the necessity of gathering products scattered across several different hubs in order to fulfill these extra pledges. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we hope the unexpected opportunity of joining such a successful campaign will make up for it.


https://www.facebook.com/bloodragegame/posts/901982443211794


Yes I've seen you post this quote in ever other post, but there are LLB getting their copies so i asking if anyone round here have got theirs. i.e UK and EU!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I've received my notification earlier this week...

My pledge manager page on the CMoN site has been updated with that info and the tracking number provided says that the package has arrived in Portugal yesterday... If it passes customs I should receive it early next week I hope...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Hausknecht
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
two late late backers - Me and my friend from czech (central EU) had our copy delivered to Prague on friday, still waiting to get it to our town, but seems that some copies managed to arrive to EU as well.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilde Vandierendonck
Belgium
zemst
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so I'm NOT a late backer and haven't received my game.
There's no update anymore on the kickstarter page.
Who should I contact?
thanks
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wright
United Kingdom
Modbury
Devon
flag msg tools
www.devondice.co.uk
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dierenh wrote:
Ok so I'm NOT a late backer and haven't received my game.
There's no update anymore on the kickstarter page.
Who should I contact?
thanks


I used support@cmon.com and they are pretty quick to reply, and very helpful as I was questioning when I would get my copy, and I am told January now. cry
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hilde Vandierendonck
Belgium
zemst
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, I'll do that
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


It was just delivered to my house in Portugal after being in Customs since November 19th...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
Life goes on...
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I take it that it was sent form US then?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hybry wrote:
I take it that it was sent form US then?


yes it was
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Wright
United Kingdom
Modbury
Devon
flag msg tools
www.devondice.co.uk
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted CMON and they said i won't be getting it until January, cry so i have brought a retail copy to tie me over for now.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.