BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: A new card game called Web Trumps rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel C
Canada
flag msg tools
Just reading gizmodo and found this article
http://toyland.gizmodo.com/web-trumps-pits-site-against-site...

So there's this game called Web Trumps based on Top Trumps that was created wayyyy back in the 60s. Objective is to beat the other people's cards in terms of the category they have selected. Not sure how long the fun will last with just 32 cards though. But I LOVE the graphic designs they have done to each of card!

What do you guys think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you posted this in the wrong forum!

Dibs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
A hand of Trump(s)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel C
Canada
flag msg tools
sorry but why is it in the wrong forum? I can't post this in chitchat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day.
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
projectmobius wrote:
sorry but why is it in the wrong forum? I can't post this in chitchat?

Joe is jesting. One of the "unwritten rules" of Chit-Chat is that we discuss everything except games.

You might want to start a new thread on the Top Trumps game page discussing this new variation. Perhaps also in general News? Not really sure where your best posting spot would be.

But you're welcome to hang out here anytime. Just remember there's a two-drink minimum to avoid the cover charge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel C
Canada
flag msg tools
ahh I see, I haven't been here for a while and lost the sense of humor in here. Just saw the card game to be somewhat interesting and thought of sharing that's all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.