Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally, I will have some time off from my day job next week. Starting tomorrow, I plan on spending a lot time with my face over a plate of board games. On the play agenda for me this week will be...

Eldritch Horror+Eldritch Horror: Forsaken Lore
Clue: The Great Museum Caper
Specter Ops
Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
District-Z
Blood Rage
Loopin' Chewie

How much time will you make for gaming, and what games are you planning on playing this coming week?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be playing a few rounds of Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous – Base Set as I continue my righteous quest. Also, I just traded for Eight-Minute Empire: Legends and Eight-Minute Empire: Lost Lands and will be getting into those also.

Additionally, my son and I are on the 4th mission of a Arcadia Quest: Beyond the Grave campaign and will be finishing this weekend. I'm Kickstarting Arcadia Quest: Inferno and it's got us both pumped up!

What I'm really looking forward to is the mystery package showing up on Wednesday. I think it's from my secret Santa and I hope he/she doesn't have an objection to my opening it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We don't get crazy time off like all y'all do.

I'll probably get in a couple of games of Pandemic Legacy, a couple of games of Dead Men Tell No Tales, a few games on my iPad, some Can't Stop and Nations: The Dice Game on yucata.de, and ... maybe something else if I'm lucky.

Enjoy your week of gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow (err, today) will be the first time I play Eldritch Horror with the Forsaken Lore expansion added.

Clue: Museum has been sitting in the closet unplayed since I bought it. I hope my 9yr old daughter gets a kick out of that.

I've had Specter Ops since its initial released and haven't played it yet either. So besides just getting to play some games, I'm really looking forward to some new experiences too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not much planned beyond the weekend...away on a business trip next week but someone mentioned bringing cards and playing some poker so we'll have to see what happens there....

However, some games planned this weekend and a games weekend away next

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.