Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Parsons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan roped me into trying Yucata with Ike. This is a quick 10 minute game that I enjoyed. It's kind of a race to get stones along a path. Dispersed along the way are negative stones that work cumulatively. The more stones you have the worse it gets exponentially. The first game I had no idea what to do so I jumped out early to get some positive stones. Jonathan and Ike were content to let me trailblaze and pick up a lot of stones, both positive and negative. They would occasionally jump ahead of me to claim a stone or two, but most of them were mine. I ended up with negative points while Ike had the most positive ones. I learned from my mistake the first game and showed a little more constraint the second game. I was able to time an occasional jump ahead of the leader to get some positive points and never got a negative stone. This time I was the victor. This game is done by Stephan Dorra of For Sale fame. He makes some great real short games of which this is one. Give it a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.