United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello fellow board game enthusiasts of BoardGameGeek.com.

I've been an amateur magician for close too 15 years now. About 2 years ago I picked up another hobby. Can you guess?

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Board Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad that I discovered the joy of purchasing and playing some top notch board games. The experiences I've had sharing this joy with family and friends is seriously unmatched...even dare is say, by my own magic. Board Games, really good ones, are like magic to me. Pieces of plastic, sometimes metal and some cardboard can take you on a journey for anywhere from 5 minutes to practically a full day (Diplomacy...grrr....as Will said, those wounds run deep...)

Trickerion:Legends of Illusion, my girlfriend at the time (now fiancee) came across this when looking up on Google "Magic Board Games" for my birthday. There was only a few days left of this Kickstarter and she didn't have the money, but she promptly e-mailed me the link.

I was amazed...

This was truly a labor of love and to boot a work of art.

I can honestly say, Trickerion introduced me to Kickstarter in general and since then I've backed in total 7 games off of Kickstarter.

I simply cannot wait to play this game with my fiancee, my mom, and my little brother. We are eagerly waiting, but I knew and still know, this will be seriously awesome and completely worth the wait.

But seriously...In the mean time do me a favor and pick a card...any card will do.

So awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Thomas
United States
Unspecified
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
<Raises an eyebrow an dubiously draws a card...>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Hague
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
RAWKET LAWNCHA!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
/Performs Misers Dream/

Here, have some GG for a Magician microbadge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Martin
United States
East Lyme
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Never enough of these to go around...
badge
Never cut a deal with this guy...
mbmbmbmbmb
AdrianPHague wrote:
/Performs Misers Dream/

Here, have some GG for a Magician microbadge

Adrian, that was very kind of you! Thank you so much!

I seriously was not expecting that. I really don't know what to say other than thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.