Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So...I just bought my first wargame ever! And it's this one
Read the rules, punched out everything, and ready to play!

I decided I wanted to recreate the example in the rulebook so that I don't have to worry about choosing the right equipment yet etc. to get a feel for the game.

I drew Target #1 (which is different than on the picture in the rulebook). It says: 'secondary, 1 bandit, fixed, Improvement: All targets get +1 center bandit draw.

Does this mean that every turn I'm 'Over Target', the airfield gets 2 bandits? One from the '1 bandit' and one from the 'improvement'?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brown
United States
Westfield
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The 1 bandit means you draw 1 bandit each turn over target. The Improvement means all targets (including this one) get an extra center bandit draw during the normal Draw Bandits step.

Hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christel Puech
France
Sauve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must play like this :

- Add/place +1 bandit in center area during the sequence "Determine and place Bandit". (see "Target-bound" exemple p.22)

- Each turn on the "Over target" you must place 1 more bandit in center area (see "Turn 1 & 2" exemple p.22, in the exemple a Mig-21 is added at turn 1 and turn 2 a "No bandit" counter is draw.

PS : If you see different informations beetwen rule book and cards, follow the cards instructions, the rule book have some errors corrected on the cards.

Enjoy your game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermilion
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, remember that ANY target card you draw with an improvement stays in-play. So if you draw two target cards and one has an improvement but you choose the one that dose not, the target that DID goes off to the side and the improvement is now in-play until you take that target out. This is why a player should draw his/her target cards one at a time.

-zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all for the quick answer, much appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.