1. If Jennifer draw 2 or more characters into a pivoting room by the M.A.C. card "panic", which room should the corridor line up with?
2. When a M.A.C. card "punishment" is drawn, who decide which Action token should be lost?
3. How can 2 robots be in the complex simultaneously? From the effect of the robot room I can't find a possible way to make this happen.
4. If Max bring character into a robot room, what will happen next?
5. In which modes should robot rooms be mixed with the exit zone rooms? Only in suspicion, competition, team modes or in all modes?
6. If Franck has revealed his guard identity, can he use the Adrenaline in the turn he recovers it?
1. Rachel Time a characters enters the room aligns the doors
2. The player who is impacted
3. There are two robot rooms !
4. Depends if there is at least one robot in play (then nothing happens) or not (A robot appears Max give it an order)
5. No. Adrenalin is programmed.
Have fun playing,
A bit more details on what Arnaud said:
1. Jennifer chooses the order in which the drawn characters enter the room, and the room aligns with each of them
3. As Arnaud said, there are two robot rooms. Also, a MAC card can bring a robot in play
4. Here I believe Arnaud is wrong. There are indeed two situations:
---a. There are no robot in play : in that case, Max would add a robot on the tile and give it an order.
---b. There is a robot in play : in that case, Max would simply give it an order
5. Only in these three modes
6. No, the use of the Adrenalin token always has to be declared during the programming phase