Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We're steadily approaching the next social goals. Let's see how high we can climb.

Poll: Social Goals - poll 3 (Goals #5 and #6)
Please pick your favourite social goals. We'll select the two highest voted .
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Enemy wound deck (for enemies with more than 1 HP)
11.4% 5
Templates for all card & sheets (PDF) for anyone intending to tune PM
4.5% 2
An new victim miniature (1 copy for every box)
13.6% 6
An extra map with two scenarios for the main campaign
61.4% 27
Hero card art update
9.1% 4
Voters 44
This poll is now closed.   44 answers
Poll created by Eridis
Closes: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:00 am
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Extra map of course!
That was a bit no brainer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
Extra map of course!
That was a bit no brainer!

Well, I have to point out that we'll take the two that gets most votes and put them as #5 and #6 in order we deem fit. I don't want to cause any nasty surprises there.

But we promise to take the two ones that get most votes. Then it's up to you to just reach the goals #5 and #6 that are now lowered and should certainly be reachable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds good!
Challenge accepted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
Sounds good!
Challenge accepted!

Great !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I am bit surprised that there are so few votes for Hero card update, keeping in mind how many have asked that. Now it's available, but doesn't seem to be in TOP 2...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eridis wrote:
I am bit surprised that there are so few votes for Hero card update, keeping in mind how many have asked that. Now it's available, but doesn't seem to be in TOP 2...

That's because extra maps are even more attractive relatively
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am surprised Enemy Wound Deck isn't leading. To put it into perspective for people, MOST enemies have more than 1 health, and damage is delivered maximum of one per attack, so these could play a big role.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud Dejardin
France
Ferrère-La-Grande
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
I am surprised Enemy Wound Deck isn't leading. To put it into perspective for people, MOST enemies have more than 1 health, and damage is delivered maximum of one per attack, so these could play a big role.

That makes one more deck on the table, and it may be tricky to remember which wound is on wich ennemy, if you have 5 Gueards on the table.

Maybe this could be easier to achieve with the ennemy wound tokens, which you draw randomly. Some could have -1 Attack, -1 Move, -1 Range (min1)...
A bit like Galaxy Defenders critical effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Archange227 wrote:
kittenhoarder wrote:

That makes one more deck on the table, and it may be tricky to remember which wound is on wich ennemy, if you have 5 Gueards on the table.

Maybe this could be easier to achieve with the ennemy wound tokens, which you draw randomly. Some could have -1 Attack, -1 Move, -1 Range (min1)...
A bit like Galaxy Defenders critical effects.

We have something like this in mind. But idea behind this is to make sure that enemies also feel the effect of lost of hitpoints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay,

So it'll be a new victim miniature and extra map with two additional levels as social goals #5 and #6. We seem to only 9 backers from social goal #4, which means that we're well in schedule for both #5 and #6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait for those to be revealed!
I really like the stretch goals in this campaign. They all add so much great value and game play to the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:
Can't wait for those to be revealed!
I really like the stretch goals in this campaign. They all add so much great value and game play to the game!

Indeed. We thought that social goals should be more than non-sensible token. Those are our appreciation to you, the backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.