Subject: Call of Cthulhu reprint? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maciej Filipiak
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.
I want to start collectiong Call of Cthulhu The Card Game but i can't find any core set in my county ( Poland ). Did They have plan to reprint core set or Reimplemented core set on second edition, like they doing with game of thrones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they have not announced, and almost certainly do not currently have plans for, a CoC 2nd edition like they've just released for Game of Thrones. I certainly hope they'll be doing reprints of the core set, though! They said they still planned to do POD Asylum Pack reprints, and boxed expansion reprints as demand seemed to indicate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark T
Canada
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG is sold out of the Core Set again and they did put it on their Upcoming list as "Awaiting Reprint" as of September, so that's a good sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear it!

Still, I'm also glad I recently bought my third core set. I'm wondering if the "end of development" hasn't spurred a little purchasing at the consumer level.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pirat Cristobal
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mackopl wrote:
Hello.
I want to start collectiong Call of Cthulhu The Card Game but i can't find any core set in my county ( Poland ). Did They have plan to reprint core set or Reimplemented core set on second edition, like they doing with game of thrones?

You can buy it here. Delivery in 24h:
http://www.rebel.pl/product.php/1,1751/14202/Call-of-Cthulhu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.