Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi we had lots of turns where you'd end up sort of chaining or combo'ing cards from stuff like clearing numerous sectors or doing things like both destroying a special ship and clearing the sector etc. and we drew loads and loads of bonus card. It was lots of fun and felt right, but not sure if we were playing right, is there a limit to bonus cards, like if I clear 3 sectors (over the play of 3 cards) do I get 3 bonus cards?

And there are no bonus cards for anything on Endor right?

Also I'm guessing it's only 1 Stormtrooper per space on Endor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct on all three questions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Was fun, fast, free-wheeling game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like that the game can be played quickly, with no downtime. I think our game took 30 minutes, maybe 40. Its really a great light two player game, especially for Star Wars lovers.

I've only played it once, but the Rebels do seem to have an easier time than the Imps.

I think some really simple house rules or tweaks could take care of that, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Hay
United States
Owensboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:
like both destroying a special ship

You're right, but could potentially be incorrect here. Only the Empire gets bonus cards for destroying a special ship - they get 2 Bonus Orders for defeating the Millenium Falcon.

The Rebels DO NOT get Bonus Orders for destroying the Executor. Rather, their bonus is that they've cut off the Imperial supply of TIE Fighters (since you can only use one TIE one time each - neither side has infinite troops as in normal RISK titles).

Make sure to play with the clarified rules if you aren't already. Balances it a LOT. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1447610/some-rules-clarific...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.