7 Wonders Duel» Forums » Rules

Subject: trading rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
darthead cricketeer
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
So the rulebook says cost=2+number of symbols of the same recources produced by the brown and grey cards of the opposing city. So does that mean that i pay 2 coins PLUS 2 coins per recource i use from my opponent? If not then explain the stone reserve building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Roskam
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
+ 1 per resource owned by opponent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldy Halim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
to buy resource from bank, see how many picture of that resources is in your enemy cities(only from brown and grey cards), count it and add 2, then pay it to the bank.

Except you have the yellow card that makes the cost to 1 -> then you only pay 1 for each resource you buy from bank regardless how many resource your enemy have
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stefan kirchberg
Germany
göttingen
Deutschland
flag msg tools
this applies to every resource i buy per turn, right?

example:

i want to buy 2 clay from the bank
my opponent owns 2 clay

to buy those two clay from bank, i have to pay 8gold
2 clay *(2 gold +2 for opponent clay mine)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldy Halim
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, 8 gold
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Poitier
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have the yellow card that shows the Wood icon with a 1 on top left though, then wood costs you 1 coin per purchase, however many Wood your opponent produces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin King
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Is this in the rules and I am simply not reading it correctly or documented errata? Not doubting you, just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kzookev wrote:
Is this in the rules and I am simply not reading it correctly or documented errata? Not doubting you, just curious.

Which "this" do you mean?

The original question's answer is on page 8:
rules p8 wrote:
COST = 2 + number of symbols of the same resources produced by the brown and grey cards of the opposing city

The later question's answer is on page 15:
rules p15 wrote:
Starting on the following turn, you will purchase the indicated resource from the bank at the cost of 1 coin per unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. O. Schaefer
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
kzookev wrote:

No errata needed so far - the rules cover everything. I'v asked rules questions myself, but more to be sure or discuss some motivation for a certain rule. In a strict sense every rules question for this game is 'superfluous' - at least regarding the english or german rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.