Subject: Kings men on 30mm ? Eh (spoiler sensitive) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Simpson
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm quite early on in the game and decided to take a hobby break and assemble a load of miniatures, got a hunch that extra kings men might be usefull, I have no idea just assumed there was a reason there are extras in the Kickstarter rewards.
So bought myself a bunch of them but they all come with 30mm. Should I just mount them or do all monsters come on 50mm ( apart from Phoenix )

I haven't encountered them yet in the game should I just find out?

Apologies for my rather awkward question..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Crossman
Canada
flag msg tools
All monsters are on 50mm bases, except for the phoenix as you noted. There really is no reason for the extra King's Men, unless you want to do something like mount 2 on a base for a level 2 and 3 on a base for a level 3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Simpson
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah thanks now I see ..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmit Svenson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
There is a use for an extra king's man sprue or two later in the game. Don't assemble them all until you've played through the King's Man encounter.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
You can mix survivor bits and king's man bits to represent a survivor with the King's Curse.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Trewartha
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Kokothewise wrote:
All monsters are on 50mm bases, except for the phoenix as you noted. There really is no reason for the extra King's Men, unless you want to do something like mount 2 on a base for a level 2 and 3 on a base for a level 3.

Thats what I did, using magnets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Simpson
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@emmit. Thank you. I will keep them in reserve and no I didn't click the spoiler box this awesome game..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, considered it, thanks for the pic of the multiple Men. They look pretty nice like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.