Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Buol
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to finish my collection, and I am looking for either a new or extremely good condition and complete copy of Chinatown from Alea. I hear that a reprint is in the works, but nobody know when that will happen or if the box design will match the other Alea games.

I've seen them for $90 - $115 US plus shipping, but nobody seems to be buying at that price.

Shoot me a note with a price and shipping costs to ship to Des Moines, IA 50309 USA.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Spode
United States
Melbourne
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is one listed that sounds like it is in pretty good condition and you kind of have to take what you can get with this game. It took me a long time to find my copy. If there is a reprint I don't think the art will match as the recent reprints of Ra and Taj Mahal have not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Re: Looking for new, or extremely good condition Chinatown -
Subhuman wrote:
There is one listed that sounds like it is in pretty good condition and you kind of have to take what you can get with this game. It took me a long time to find my copy. If there is a reprint I don't think the art will match as the recent reprints of Ra and Taj Mahal have not.

Agreed. When I got my copy (August 2005) I had to settle for a slight ding-n-dent copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marie-Claude Whitty
Canada
Gatineau
Qu├ębec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Looking for new, or extremely good condition Chinatown -

My suggestion to you is to search on ebay germany.
I got myself a new mint copy of the game for less than $US 100, including insured shipping to canada. I would rather pay 100$US for brand new than $80-95 for like new!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.