Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L J Kopen
United States
Caledonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm usually quite careful with my game pieces. But unfortunately, after one play, I'm missing three of the four RED markers!!! I was thinking no one was RED when we played the first time -- and after a careful search I have not found anything. Anyone have an idea where I can get a replacement?

Thank You,
ljkopen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Send a note to Avalon Hill's/WOTC customer service. I had a damaged tile and had no problem getting it replaced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to necro a VERY old thread, but I'm in need of replacement pieces as well. I purchased the game recently (used) and it didn't come with the No Bid tokens. The person who sold it to me is graciously giving a partial refund to make up for missing pieces, but I called Wizards of the Coast and they said they're no longer supporting this game.

Does anyone know of a good place to get those tokens? I found a pic which looks like can be used (with some work) to print the tokens out and paste them to pennies, but that would be just a backup plan: http://boardgamegeek.com/image/208290/vegas-showdown?size=or...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A red gaming stone, or really just about anything, would serve as a suitable NO BID token.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.