Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie» Forums » General

Subject: Heroscapers.com down? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dale Quimpo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to look for maps for this game, is the website down?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim O'Neill (Established 1949)
Scotland
Motherwell
Graduate of Barlinnie
flag msg tools
VENI, VIDI, VISA - my reaction on entering my FLGS.
badge
Like a good red wine, I improve with age... and being laid.
mbmbmbmbmb
kookoobah wrote:
I'm trying to look for maps for this game, is the website down?

Dale,

I've just tried it and it seems OK.

Jim

Est. 1949

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to be fine. This is the subforum you want.

edit: That forum can be dizzying with all the content. Feel free to start a thread there & let people know what you're looking for. There are many people happy to be your Heroscapers curator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The site goes down for up to a day sometimes without warning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Quimpo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. That's weird. I tried it just now, and it's still down for me. I tried at my brother's house, and now at work, and it's still not working. I also tried using different browsers. Weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kookoobah wrote:
Huh. That's weird. I tried it just now, and it's still down for me. I tried at my brother's house, and now at work, and it's still not working. I also tried using different browsers. Weird.

A simpler and more effective method than posting a thread is to check http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Quimpo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
kookoobah wrote:

A simpler and more effective method than posting a thread is to check http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

Yeah, I tried that and it said it was up. Then I tried to access it from 3 different places and it was still down, so I found that weird, and I thought I'd ask here also. Thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
John Coltrane - Both Directions At Once: The Lost Album
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kookoobah wrote:
Sphere wrote:
kookoobah wrote:

Yeah, I tried that and it said it was up. Then I tried to access it from 3 different places and it was still down, so I found that weird, and I thought I'd ask here also. Thanks for the tip!

If downforeveryone says it's up, it's up. If at that point you see it down from more than one computer, the trouble most likely lies with your internet service provider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.