Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a spare set of all the scoring cards from the base game + both expansions in French and German. If these are of any use to anyone, let me know and I'll be happy to send them anywhere in return for the cost of postage.

I've already given away a spare English set and the Dutch and Spanish ones. It'd be nice to find a home for all of them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertymartin wrote:
I have a spare set of all the scoring cards from the base game + both expansions in French and German. If these are of any use to anyone, let me know and I'll be happy to send them anywhere in return for the cost of postage.

I've already given away a spare English set and the Dutch and Spanish ones. It'd be nice to find a home for all of them

If you still have them, I'd be interested in the french cards from the base game - I've got the expansions multilingual editions, but my base game copy is the german one. That would be a lot better than paste-ups =)

Thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.