Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Wizards of the Wild» Forums » News

Subject: We're shipping! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A Kickstarter that is shipping exactly as it said? Amazing? It's true - we're shipping! Here are the details:

For Collector's Editions, we're hand packing your signed copies and will be shipping those out via USPS over the next few days. Thank you again for your extra generous support! I can't wait for you to see the result!

US and Canada will depart from Amazon. In general, it will take a few days (maybe up to a week?) to arrive. We are submitting the orders to Amazon in backer order, but things will arrive based on proximity to Amazon.

For the EU and World-Wide, we're shipping out from the UK. They too should be going out this coming week.

Again, I want to sincerely thank everyone who backed us! As always, if you have questions or concerns, let me know!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
adamw wrote:
A Kickstarter that is shipping exactly as it said? Amazing? It's true - we're shipping! Here are the details:

For Collector's Editions, we're hand packing your signed copies and will be shipping those out via USPS over the next few days. Thank you again for your extra generous support! I can't wait for you to see the result!

US and Canada will depart from Amazon. In general, it will take a few days (maybe up to a week?) to arrive. We are submitting the orders to Amazon in backer order, but things will arrive based on proximity to Amazon.

For the EU and World-Wide, we're shipping out from the UK. They too should be going out this coming week.

Again, I want to sincerely thank everyone who backed us! As always, if you have questions or concerns, let me know!


The smoothness of the campaign thus far is kinda creepy.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
adamw wrote:
A Kickstarter that is shipping exactly as it said? Amazing? It's true - we're shipping! Here are the details:

For Collector's Editions, we're hand packing your signed copies and will be shipping those out via USPS over the next few days. Thank you again for your extra generous support! I can't wait for you to see the result!

US and Canada will depart from Amazon. In general, it will take a few days (maybe up to a week?) to arrive. We are submitting the orders to Amazon in backer order, but things will arrive based on proximity to Amazon.

For the EU and World-Wide, we're shipping out from the UK. They too should be going out this coming week.

Again, I want to sincerely thank everyone who backed us! As always, if you have questions or concerns, let me know!


The smoothness of the campaign thus far is kinda creepy.


Its a trap!

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
McDonough
Georgia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
One deluxe copy received. I must have been really close to the shipping location. Looking forward to playing with some friends/family over US Thanksgiving!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my delivery notification... ready to run home!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Johnson
United States
North Charleston
SOUTH CAROLINA
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine today too! Thanks guys!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great news! I do hope you enjoy. Please take time to rate us here on BGG!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came today too already. Freaky fast. Great rulebook. Looking forward to playing.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G C

Georgia
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine showed up a couple of days ago, so pretty fast for me as well.

I won't have a chance to play it with others until the weekend, but I played a number of single-player games already. It lulled me into a false sense of security; I scored high enough to beat the 'hard' difficulty on my first try, but each time after that I could barely beat easy. cry

I will say, though, that it's really nice to see all the stretch goals we managed to accomplish. Seeing the list of components say '7 wizard boards' and opening the box to find 13 of them is great.

Speaking of the box, it fits together really well; no room for slipping and sliding around in there. Don't know how well it will work for those who sleeve their cards, but oh well.

I guarantee that at least 80% of the people who open the box will start shuffling all of the challenge deck and all of the spell deck before reading that they're supposed to stay separate, though. Not sure why the decision was made to have the level 1's and 2's have the same color back, instead of having 2 different colored decks for each type. Oh well.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chronomodra wrote:
Not sure why the decision was made to have the level 1's and 2's have the same color back, instead of having 2 different colored decks for each type. Oh well.

Graphical decisions. I remember Dan telling me what you just said and I said, "Nah. It looks better this way." Please don't tell Dan he was right. He's insufferable when he's right.

And thanks so much for backing!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Octavius
Canada
Chilliwack
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Canada (west coast), how long should I wait until I start to worry? Getting antsy to get this in my hands, and games night is next week.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I shipped in backer order, but backer #1102 and up is still waiting for their copies. I'm waiting for the Amazon NJ shipment to move out. Once that happens, it should complete everyone's shipment. So please hang in there!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Octavius
Canada
Chilliwack
BC
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably backed late, I usually do on Kickstarters. Thanks for the info! Glad to know I don't need to start panicking that it got lost.

Just looked on Kickstarter, I'm #1340, so I should be with the next batch.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very anxious to complete our orders - but thank you very much for your patience!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Backer #1,330 here is being patient.

Though I am really looking forward playing this with my animal-loving daughter!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Woo - just got my shipping notice!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sataranji wrote:
Woo - just got my shipping notice!

Great! Amazon is finally getting around to everything else - so it's looking good for everyone to get their copies in time for the Holidays!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sataranji
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Received my copy today and it looks great! Can't wait to try it out!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.