clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2) If a Survivors is knocked down in the middle of their attack, their unresolved hits are cancelled.

When the heavy injury level is filled, the Survivors is knocked down.
All the Monster hit will continue to resolve until the attack complete.

Am I correct?

1) Attacking survivors cannot perform survival actions.

Does it mean that I can't move and perform an attack and use my dash to retreat to safety?

Or I attack and use surge to attack again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Crossman
Canada
flag msg tools
It means specifically during an attack. So you can't Dodge a reaction (although other survivors would be able to), or as you state Surge after you've wounded the monster.

Under "During the Survivors' Turn" the example given has Erza activating, moving and attacking, and then dashing away again. As far as I know that is perfectly fine to do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Landphair
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Kokothewise wrote:
It means specifically during an attack. So you can't Dodge a reaction (although other survivors would be able to), or as you state Surge after you've wounded the monster.

Why wouldn't you be able to use surge after your attack is over? Or are you saying surge in the middle of the same attack? IMO as you finish your attack, you are no longer attacking and therefore could use surge to activate your weapons again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Crossman
Canada
flag msg tools
You can surge after your attack is finished, I should have elaborated my sentence a bit further. I meant after you've wounded but before any reactions are carried out.

Once your attack is finished you can indeed surge and attack again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Landphair
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
ahh well then we are in agreement then! No surging in the middle of wounding!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.