Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
shake Visit 'Mis-er-y' the "Show ME your hands in the air" state of disreputable affairs: Shame of/on Pagedale, MO et al
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: LAND of the 'fined',HOMES or potential incarceration
I'll get me popcorn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: LAND of the 'fined',HOMES or potential incarceration
Much 'bettered' whence 'buttered' huh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
;) Much 'bettered' whence 'buttered' huh?
If you do not want your threads derailed, it's best not to derail them.

This is exactly what I was waiting for, the first derail, well done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Keep on topic, or ELSE again, huh? You may want to go back and DELETE much, and start up the "unemployed" 'thread' while you're at it then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
:p Keep on topic, or ELSE again, huh? You may want to go back and DELETE much, and start up the "unemployed" 'thread' while you're at it then.
Hey your the one that got shirty over a derail (and stated a new thread on the same topic) not me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You go right ahead, and REMAIN within the other, as it isn't EVEN the same as this any longer, were they?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grognads has a certain style of posting that some of us BGG old timers are familiar with. There's even a microbadge honoring him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
galad2003 wrote:
Is there some joke I am missing with this guy or is he just high?
I'll 'confess' that there's some 'unnatural innate' attraction of 'moi' FOR/WITH the 'dislikes' of the intolerant & insufferable 'fools' within BGG, and here's your "proofing" for THIS! Can you disprove that with some reply "on topic" of what has been provided in the LINK above, and return whence you shall, as I'll 'begrudge' any their capability, or most likely inability upon "such".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
mrspank wrote:
Grognads has a certain style of posting that some of us BGG old timers are familiar with. There's even a microbadge honoring him.
"two times!", actually for 'really-ye-olde-timers' even!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
galad2003 wrote:

dunno but hes a lot more sensible than koldfoot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
They don't and won't allow the 'practice' of "Necromancy" either, so, how else were YOU going to 'perfect' THAT whilst there then? zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
single sentences wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

dunno but hes a lot more sensible than koldfoot
Well he is a pretty legit sight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Wow, making necromancy illegal is taking it a step too far. Harry Dresden lodges a protest.

Quote:
Section 210.690. Fortunetellers, Clairvoyants, Necromancers, etc.

No person shall pursue or practice within the City the vocation, profession or art of fortuneteller, clairvoyant, spirit medium, necromancer, seer, astrologist, divination, or pretended art of telling past events of another's life or others' lives or affairs; or in anywise revealing things of the past or the future of a secret or hidden nature; of giving advice or assistance in matters of business or affairs of any other kind or nature by means of such art; or by purporting so to tell, foretell, reveal or give advise or assistance by means of such art; and no person shall so pursue or practice within the City such vocations or professions, or any of them, whether for a price or gratuity, or whether by offer upon request. The maintenance, display, posting or advertisement, or the causing to be maintained, displayed, posted or advertised, or any sign, card, bill or announcement of any kind whatever indicating the pursuit or practice of any such vocation, profession or art aforesaid, or indicating an offer to render service in such pursuit or practice shall, upon proof thereof, be sufficient evidence against the person so maintaining, displaying, posting or advertising, or so causing the same to be done, of a violation of this Section.

B.
The provisions of this Section shall not apply, so as to prohibit the practice of palmistry, to any person, partnership, firm or corporation or their agents or employees licensed by the City to conduct palmistry prior to and on February 9, 1967, at any location or locations, and who does not fail to renew said license on or before the date of its expiration.

Luckily, the palm readers got a special exemption IF they got their license prior to or on February, 9, 1967 and keep paying the city for it. Google informs me that people were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees back then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
galad2003 wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
I'll 'confess' that there's some 'unnatural innate' attraction of 'moi' FOR/WITH the 'dislikes' of the intolerant & insufferable 'fools' within BGG, and here's your "proofing" for THIS! Can you disprove that with some reply "on topic" of what has been provided in the LINK above, and return whence you shall, as I'll 'begrudge' any their capability, or most likely inability upon "such".

I don't know what the fuck you are saying.

He's somewhat amused by people that can't seem to deal with his posting style, but invites you to prove that you can respond on topic instead of dwelling on that.

Anyways, I wish more people would. His last thread was on the Yazidis and Turkey and just look how timely that turned out to be. Yet he got more comments about his use of color than anything else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
galad2003 wrote:
Well, then you should 'understand' that YOUR 'insentience sentiment' WERE 'mutual' betwixt and amongst those of US that have, and did, or shall even, huh? You desire with being a 'regular' here as ...whatever, then here's a 'tip' you should administer:

wow ~"GET A BRAN MUFFIN MORAN!"

zombie ~"it puts the 'muffin' in its 'mitts' to 'scarfs' THAT down since you're FULL of shblankt!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
galad2003 wrote:
I can't respond to his topic post because I don't know what he is fucking saying nor do I wish to jump down the rabbit hole of insanity with him.
oh, 'butt' you ARE within and UP some 'rabbit's hole' already evidently whilst 'conversing' FROM theirs/yours/both through 'simulcastigating' and a very nasty 'case' of 'diarrhea-mouth'!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
:p I'll 'confess' that there's some 'unnatural innate' attraction of 'moi' FOR/WITH the 'dislikes' of the intolerant & insufferable 'fools' within BGG, and here's your "proofing" for THIS! Can you disprove that with some reply "on topic" of what has been provided in the LINK above, and return whence you shall, as I'll 'begrudge' any their capability, or most likely inability upon "such".

He's somewhat amused by people that can't seem to deal with his posting style, but invites you to prove that you can respond on topic instead of dwelling on that.

Anyways, I wish more people would. His last thread was on the Yazidis and Turkey and just look how timely that turned out to be. Yet he got more comments about his use of color than anything else.
It's more the words he uses, but thanks for sticking on topic and not discussing his posting style. I mean it's not as if anyone else gets stick for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
slatersteven wrote:
]It's more the words he uses, but thanks for sticking on topic and not discussing his posting style. I mean it's not as if anyone else gets stick for it.
"Right ye are 'mate'!", and there have been some 'ye olde goodeth times' "classics" examples for these "supposed"-folk. Would these "B" of interests and amusement, for anyone else also then? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
]It's more the words he uses, but thanks for sticking on topic and not discussing his posting style. I mean it's not as if anyone else gets stick for it.
;) "Right ye are 'mate'!", and there have been some 'ye olde goodeth times' "classics" examples for these "supposed"-folk. Would these "B" of interests and amusement, for anyone else also then? :whistle:
Lets see if I can post im my old sylte and see if any of the old time wihinners decide to have a got at howe I am writring and not coment on what I am aying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
slatersteven wrote:
she2 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

It's more the words he uses, but thanks for sticking on topic and not discussing his posting style. I mean it's not as if anyone else gets stick for it.

I did stay on topic above. You're the one that popped in here with your popcorn on post two, dude.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Further on topic, it will be interesting to see if the class action lawsuit in the OP is successful. The government in that town seems to have made life extremely hard for its residents by having yards and yards of pointless regulations and fining people into financial ruin. Pointless except for generating revenue for the town, which should not be a reason to have a regulation. At its heart, a regulation should be made only where there is some public good. Having regulations about basketball hoops in the front yard doesn't do that. It's more like a homeowner's association rule, and those are there solely due to property values. It's one thing for people to VOLUNTARILY subject themselves to an HOA contract. It's quite another for a town to start passing regulations that everyone has to comply with no matter how long they have been living there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
she2 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
GROGnads wrote:
galad2003 wrote:
:p I'll 'confess' that there's some 'unnatural innate' attraction of 'moi' FOR/WITH the 'dislikes' of the intolerant & insufferable 'fools' within BGG, and here's your "proofing" for THIS! Can you disprove that with some reply "on topic" of what has been provided in the LINK above, and return whence you shall, as I'll 'begrudge' any their capability, or most likely inability upon "such".

I did stay on topic above. You're the one that popped in here with your popcorn on post two, dude.
You are also discusung his positng sytle (and still are). So forgive me if I think you are bieng a tad hypoctical .

We can stop discusing how pwoplw popst hre and now, care to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
slatersteven wrote:
she2 wrote:

To clarify, then his initial posting within this here were as an immediate result of 'moi' abandoning the previous 'thread' began, and covering those of theirs "no longer even the same" subject responses. NONE of them others had LEFT that yet, so, these MUST 'concur' about how it'd been 'repurposed' to suit themselves further, and whomever's 'welcomed' then. Koldfoot's 'apropos' 1st response may even become 'construed' toward THAT 'end', or his OWN, or someone's and BOTH also?
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
GROGnads wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
she2 wrote:

To clarify, then his initial posting within this here were as an immediate result of 'moi' abandoning the previous 'thread' began, and covering those of theirs "no longer even the same" subject responses. NONE of them others had LEFT that yet, so, these MUST 'concur' about how it'd been 'repurposed' to suit themselves further, and whomever's 'welcomed' then. Koldfoot's 'apropos' 1st response may even become 'construed' toward THAT 'end', or his OWN, or someone's and BOTH also?
whistle

Was that the thread about the government fines?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.