Plums» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to make multiple mixes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmb
After reading the rules, I have a question.

According to the rules, “Each time you take a Fruit card from a trick, you can create 1 or more Fruit Mixes”, but then it says that you must use the card you just won and place it face down In front of you to mark scored points. So how is it possible to create multiple mixes if you only ever have one card to put down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
It does NOT say you have to place the card you just won face down, at least not in the English rules. Where are you seeing that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmb
Huh, you're right. Thanks. I must have misunderstood. I thought it was implied by "Each time you take a Fruit card from a trick," that that particular card was to be used, but I guess it doesn't say that.

So that would mean that every round I add the card I just won to my face up display, and then make mixes as long as I have sufficient cards with laurels among them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
It sounds like you got it. The card displaying the mix can be, but doesn't have to be, used in the mix (there are strategic reasons for this). Also, stealing a card is an easy way to make multiple mixes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.