Popular Tags: OP_deleted_OP_and_now_thread_doesnt_make_sense [+] [View All]
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, they were Kickstarter exclusives, what you are asking for is to essentially 'pirate' it. Secondly, they are not thematic to the game and are very meta and I would not include them in the game even if I had them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuna120 wrote:
Can someone please upload a clear picture of each of the new traps, spell cards, and dungeon setup cards with the explanation card also? (Scaled to appropriate size?)

I want to print and proxy them and can't find images of them online. I only need the Kickstarter exclusives, as I just bought anniversary edition itself.

Thank you!!

You should contact the publisher for a request such as this one...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen them and don't like them.
But I would love to have those glass cubes.
Do you want a scan of them too? devil

and I agree - contact CGE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mbuna120 wrote:
Slashdoctor wrote:
First of all, they were Kickstarter exclusives, what you are asking for is to essentially 'pirate' it. Secondly, they are not thematic to the game and are very meta and I would not include them in the game even if I had them.

First, Making a proxie is not pirating that's absurd. If they were available for less than $269 I would buy them anyway. It is very common to proxie things in games. People do it all the time.

Second, it's not about theme it's about collection of all official game additions.

But ty anyway

Less than $269, eh? Alright, I'll sell you mine for $268. I'll even include free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the original post has been deleted but you probably won't get much sympathy from people who paid $180 in advance for a game that ended up being $55 at the OLGS's. Kind of a bitter pill to swallow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.