Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Bridge
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a great time Saturday night, 11/21, at the Mill Mountain Coffee Shop on Starkey Rd. My son and a couple friends met us there, and there were a LOT of people I hadn't met yet. I brought "Remember When...", but I'm still a little shy on the whole "marketing" thing, so it was just left in the stack with the other games.

But while my son and I played a 4-player Smash Up game, he heard laughter from the table behind us. He turned around and then excitedly tapped me on my shoulder. The folks at the table behind us had pulled out "Remember When...", read the rules, and just started playing on their own. Better yet, they were doing everything right and seemed to be having a great time.

After we finished our Smash Up game we asked if we could join them. (It's the type of game where its just fine if others join in or leave later.) So we got to play until closing time with our new friends Justine, Drew and Robert. I added a photo to the images here. Thanks for playing guys! Hope to see you all next month, if not sooner.

"Seth the Sith's" best sentence of the night was probably "A long time ago, on the battlefield, I excitingly loved Darth Vader's glorious peace treaty because I was waiting for the right moment to strike!" Went well with the upcoming movie release too I guess.

Anyway, its good to know that others can just pick up the game and start playing with ease. I hope to demo the game at our only game shop in town in the next month or so. I'll keep you all posted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.