4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Quiz game for two rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L GC
msg tools
Hi,

my SO enjoys quiz games like the Logo game or Trivial, and we have nothing like that, so looking to pick something up. I was wondering if there is anything people would recommend that is appropriate for 2p? Even if trivial's the only option, recommendations on versions would be great, as there seem to be a load (and not being british myself, questions on 70s british tv presenters never go down well...) Games if seen recommended as alternatives are wits and wagers (but only 3p+) and bezzerwizzer, which seems hard to find (in the UK).

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Buckle
United Kingdom
Thornton Heath
Croydon
flag msg tools
designer
NSKN are publishing my next game :)
badge
Imperium - coming sometime
mbmbmbmbmb
Fauna works fine with 2, but the subject matter is a bit limited (Animals, their distribution, height, weight, length).

Timeline is ok too (but limited to historical events)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien K
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
Terra looks like it should be good, though I'm not sure how well it plays with 2.

+1 for Timeline too, my wife and I enjoy it from time to time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L GC
msg tools
Thanks for the replies! I'd seen Fauna and Timeline mentioned before. My feeling is that something more general knowledgey would be better, but I'll give them a good look. Never heard of Terra, but sounds like potentially a better shout - apparently like Fauna but covering a broader range of topics..

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.