Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you resolve previously played spirit cards in following rounds unless it specifically says not too. So for example in our learning game a person played the card that adds pests to other players fields on round 1. Would pests continue to be added on round 2 and so on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Denison
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah so we did play it right. Damn this game is mean then . Fine with that we enjoyed it but dang I didn't think it could be that nasty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the jungle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question regarding this topic. I'm positive this is the case, but would like to make sure. The Spirit cards continue to stack even going into the 41-60 cards correct? So by round 6 there are 6 cards in front of you, not 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Zscheile
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rccoll wrote:
I have a question regarding this topic. I'm positive this is the case, but would like to make sure. The Spirit cards continue to stack even going into the 41-60 cards correct? So by round 6 there are 6 cards in front of you, not 3.

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.