Andres Andino
United States
Akron
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was told on reddit to share this here. I figure that it would probably be appreciated!

I managed to fit every figure from the Kickstarter into the core box. (Including the five player expansion.) My goal was to make everything fit efficiently into the original box, allow for easy access and setup and keep each figure secured snugly enough that they could eventually be painted. I believe I achieved that goal!

Let me know what you guys think!

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/3VZo2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
United States
Scottdale
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nicely done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
blueprints would be great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D E
Romania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's actually really cool. I'm very tempted to make something like that when I get mine too, now, instead of just keeping everything in ziplock bags. When/if CMoN ever actually sends me mine...

Any chance you could give us the measurements? Like the width of the triple clan trays? Also, do you store the monster base rings in a bag, or just throw them in the box beneath the monsters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skyler Swank
United States
Dubuque
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Skeptique wrote:
I was told on reddit to share this here.

Guilty. Glad you did!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Andino
United States
Akron
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will get working on that! But I can tell you that the clan trays are a tiny bit less than 3cm tall like 29mm and the width and length are the same as the original brown box the clans and small monsters came in. Same with the monster box.

And currently i just toss them in that box behind the monsters. But there is plenty of space there to bag them as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diversion Architect
msg tools
mbmb
Andy, you describe "spikes" for holding the monsters in place. Those things look super useful. Can you describe how to make them or link to something that does?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
Any chance you could post your measurements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unclear on what you mean by "Spikes" can you take close up photos/describe more in detail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://i.imgur.com/lboXx7Y.jpg

see how the bases are wedged between the foamcore triangles? it stops them moving around freely. Cut some thin wedges and stick them to a side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Blizzard
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
https://i.imgur.com/lboXx7Y.jpg

see how the bases are wedged between the foamcore triangles? it stops them moving around freely. Cut some thin wedges and stick them to a side.

thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
Baramon wrote:
blueprints would be great

I second this! I am horrible at breaking down things from just checking out the box... this guy needs measurements!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.