Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

War Stories: Liberty Road» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scenario booklets - Red border rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Montagner
Italy
Mestre-Venezia
Venezia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys,

but I do not understand what is the red border in the scenario cards, some of you will know the meaning?

thanks
Sergio
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sermonty wrote:
Sorry guys,

but I do not understand what is the red border in the scenario cards, some of you will know the meaning?

thanks
Sergio


On the maps? It means you cannot exit units of that edge of the map.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Montagner
Italy
Mestre-Venezia
Venezia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malacandra wrote:
sermonty wrote:
Sorry guys,

but I do not understand what is the red border in the scenario cards, some of you will know the meaning?

thanks
Sergio


On the maps? It means you cannot exit units of that edge of the map.


Yes on the maps.


Mark thanks for the answer.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sermonty wrote:
Malacandra wrote:
sermonty wrote:
Sorry guys,

but I do not understand what is the red border in the scenario cards, some of you will know the meaning?

thanks
Sergio


On the maps? It means you cannot exit units of that edge of the map.


Yes on the maps.


Mark thanks for the answer.


You're welcome. For reference, this is noted on the diagram on p.6 of the rulebook.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.