Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the game up for trade waiting at the office and a pipe burst at some point damaging quite a bit of it.

I figured that before I threw out the remainder of it, if somebody wanted it all and paid for the shipping, I would be glad to send all I got left.

I got 4 books, about 200 or so cards from the core set and Forcemaster vs Warlord, 2 hero boards and I believe all the corresponding tokens and counters/dice.

The main board is warped and since it would drive up the price of the shipping due to its size, I'd probably just trash it.

If this sounds like something you want, contact me, and we'll work out the shipment.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
United Kingdom
Driffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for losing your game. However it will be a great deal for someone - shame I am all the way over the pond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all your kindness and interest. Got a bunch of takers within the hour.

Happy holidays for all of you and may you have plenty awesome gaming moments in this year and the next ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.