13 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: Great news heading into the week! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nikki Guiney
msg tools
Shipping Confirmed

We have confirmed stuff has started to go out today. Let us know when you get your stuff.

My schedule of updates:

What does a world boss encounter look like?
Video of the Kraken fight
The Golden Gear Module: A closer look at modules.
The Outsider & Malice
Outsider Video
Swashbuckler & Dual Wielding
Swashbuckler Video
Shores Tiles & Travel
Blackwall Tiles & Traps
Closer look at the Monk
Monk Video
Closer look at the Alchemist
Alchemist Video
Interspersed between these updates will be miniatures updates. This takes us very close to the Shores and Blackwall shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben Garcia
msg tools
Oh Nikki, always the bearer of good news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Seriously. Whatever they are paying this angel it is not enough!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is great news. Had hoped to be playing Myth 2.0 over the holiday break, but think shipping might have started just a little too late for those of us far away.

But glad to see things moving again after the LONG "resolve who gets free 2.0 stuff" survey period. (Rather suspect Nikki is glad to see that back of that too !)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When's your holiday break Ben? If shipped this week I would think us Aussies will have 2.0 materials in hand by mid December, in time for the Christmas break.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
When's your holiday break Ben? If shipped this week I would think us Aussies will have 2.0 materials in hand by mid December, in time for the Christmas break.

Well, there are several gaming events and opportunities over December (Meeplecon in ~10 days, big gaming gatherings the weekends before xmas) as well as the xmas holidays themselves.

I guess if they sent this via an airmail package, it might land early-mid december. I was assuming normal US -> Australia game shipping (slow boat) which would mean early Jan on average.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Hayward
Japan
Koto-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm looking forward to every one of those updates! I hope they will tie me over till the modules all arrive. Here's hope Myth becomes the new standard for tabletop dungeon-crawling with these new 2.0 rules. (^_^)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
One french backer got a tracking number already for his 2.0 (english) material.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
One thing I'd like to add is a big "Thank You" to MegaCon on how they handled the confusion in the PM a few weeks back. They stepped up and absorbed the cost to ship the 2.0 materials; something they absolutely didn't have to do.

Nikki, please pass along community appreciation to the guys when you can.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron R
United States
Centrville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great news. I'm looking forward to digging in to the new materials.

When can those of us who paid 2.0 shipping but don't have future shipments expect to hear about refunds?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arturo Cavari
Italy
Bolonga
FI
flag msg tools
Maybe on earth...
badge
...maybe in the future
mbmbmbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
One thing I'd like to add is a big "Thank You" to MegaCon on how they handled the confusion in the PM a few weeks back. They stepped up and absorbed the cost to ship the 2.0 materials; something they absolutely didn't have to do.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

We really do apreciate, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Guiney
msg tools
Mistermannindy wrote:

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

I will absolutely pass along the gratitude to the creators. They are working hard to make everything perfect for everyone, a perfect as humans can get of course They are stand up guys. Hats off to them for sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Guiney
msg tools
More great news!
Great news again! I just heard from the fulfillment house and a good chunk of you will receive your tracking numbers as early as Midnight tonight. Don't fret if you don't, that just means they will run the rest after Thursday. They have high hopes that they will get all of you out quicker than we expected :-). Again, Keith , Kenny and Brian really pushed, into the late hours of every night to make sure this happened. Hats off to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 820183. nikkietheood
  • 1d8 =
  • (4) =
  • Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:01 pm
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.