Cthulhu Wars» Forums » General

Subject: Cthulhu Wars-ers Age rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that we've completely derailed the Fridge Logic thread, I figured we should spread out, so I created this post for us to track our age...

Poll
How old were you when you bought the base game of Cthulhu Wars?
Under 20
20 - 24
25 - 29
30 - 34
35 - 39
40 - 44
45 - 49
50 - 54
55 - 59
At least 60
      219 answers
Poll created by caffeinehead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kolby Reddish
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's been so long - you almost need a "How Old Are You Now?" follow up question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did wonder exactly which direction I should go. Especially since I'm now in a different category than I was back in the original campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hahaha, true for me too if you add the rest of my DVM... lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
It's been so long - you almost need a "How Old Are You Now?" follow up question.

(smirk) As sad as it is, I have four Kickstarter games which are even more delayed than Cthulhu Wars. Five if you count the one which will never arrive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Things definitely start dropping off after the early 40s. That's kinda interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
caffeinehead wrote:
Things definitely start dropping off after the early 40s. That's kinda interesting.

That's kinda when the Great Old Ones, and their minions, claim you or eliminate you.
Heck, as an investigator in my mid-40s with 20+ years looking into the Cthulhu Mythos I know it's just a matter of time before my flesh (or my sanity) is ripped apart...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.