Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Rules

Subject: Boomtown Campaign - Experience and weapons / equipment between missions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Rivinius
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

Unlike SwitchCity Campaign, this does not specify how experience and items work going between the 7-mission Boomtown Campaign from the Zombicide Compendium #1.

I would think that since it does not specify Danger Level like SwitchCity, that you keep the exact experience points going into the next mission. However, I want to play this as official as possible without any house rules. I hope someone can answer this.

Also, how about weapons/items carry over to the next mission? In Switch City, it requires the player to be at Red in order to bring ONE item to the next missions before they get the Danger Level reset to the starting Danger Level for the missions. But in Boomtown, it is not specific that the Danger Level is not reset between the missions so theoretically I could be at Red by the end of the 1st mission and throughout the remaining 6 missions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Rivinius
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this on the Game Night #1.

Regarding Experience / Danger Zone:
Keep as many experience points as the least experienced Survivor on the board. You don't have to choose the same Orange
and Red Skills as the Survivor previously had.

As for Weapons / Equipment:
Equipment: Draw Equipment cards until you find two weapons. Discard the other cards (including Aaahh! cards).

I found this on the Game Night #4.
--KEEPING YOUR EQUIPMENT BETWEEN MISSIONS--
A Survivor can begin a Mission with one Equipment card
acquired during the previous Mission. Only one card is
allowed.
This means, for example, you cannot keep a Sniper
rifle—you must choose either the Rifle or the Scope. However,
if you’ve already made a Molotov, you can keep it. It is
a single card, even though you had to use two cards (Glass
Bottle and Gasoline) to produce it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam "Rolling Solo" Smith
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Play or interested in the growing world of solo play? Check out youtube.com/RollingSolo
mbmbmbmbmb
^ That is exactly how I plan to handle experience and equipment cards in my upcoming campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.