7 Wonders» Forums » General

Subject: Differences between Versions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears there are 4 Repos (English) editions of this game. I tried to search the other threads. So far what I've found is about the 1st & 2nd editions. It appears the 1st had wood coins, and grey -1 military... But I saw the problem with the card backs in the 2nd edition.

But I haven't seen anything about the 3rd and 4th.

So the question is, what other differences exist with 4 total English editions? I guess a better question is if there's any that would be bad to get. (Like that 2nd edition.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Liallan wrote:
It appears there are 4 Repos (English) editions of this game. I tried to search the other threads. So far what I've found is about the 1st & 2nd editions. It appears the 1st had wood coins, and grey -1 military... But I saw the problem with the card backs in the 2nd edition.

But I haven't seen anything about the 3rd and 4th.

So the question is, what other differences exist with 4 total English editions? I guess a better question is if there's any that would be bad to get. (Like that 2nd edition.)

AFAIK:

1st edition:
wooden coins + gray military loss tokens

2nd edition:
cardboard coins + gray military loss tokens

3rd edition:
cardboard coins + red military loss tokens

didn't know there was a 4th edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liallan G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info.

I saw a 4th edition listed on the game page, and the picture is a little more pinkish than blueish. I suspect it's the 3rd that I've played. Military are all red, and I've never seen any color problem with the backs of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.