Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
How many Adventure counters actually come with the game?
The list in the rules says 22green 16yellow 11blue and 9red but adds this to 58 as does the box(when of course its 50). Yet i have +1 of each so 54.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Brøchner
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sdnly wrote:
How many Adventure counters actually come with the game?
The list in the rules says 22green 16yellow 11blue and 9red but adds this to 58 as does the box(when of course its 50). Yet i have +1 of each so 54.

22+16+11+9 is 58, so if you have 54 in total, then you're 4 counters short
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
shake Ive added that little sum up numerous times, to make sure even, that i wouldnt look a dope on Geek. Got it to 50 every time. And the moment I read your reply... it now makes 58!!! blush
Anyhow Jesper, thank you, for your mathmatical genius (you must be Aspergers or something, in my view) as i now know my new game is more than complete

(I only thought i had 50 plus 4 extra. I now have 58 plus 4 thank you)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
sdnly wrote:
shake Ive added that little sum up numerous times, to make sure even, that i wouldnt look a dope on Geek. Got it to 50 every time. And the moment I read your reply... it now makes 58!!! blush
Anyhow Jesper, thank you, for your mathmatical genius (you must be Aspergers or something, in my view) as i now know my new game is more than complete

(I only thought i had 50 plus 4 extra. I now have 58 plus 4 thank you)

LOL

If you need a few more of any color let me know and I'll send you some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Naylor
United Kingdom
Keighley
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thank you Matt, that offer is extremely kind of you, but the only thing i'm short of now....is probably exactly what ive always been short of....since....day.....one
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.