Subject: Question about bottom of score sheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this should be obvious, but at the bottom there are 2 rows, one green and one red, each with victory point symbols and 2 small square boxes. Since points are already tracked on all the rows above this, and also already totaled above this, what are these for? They don't seem to work for tiebreakers either, and military and science is already scored above this section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris D
Italy
Muggiò
MB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think those should indicate a military / science victory (I mean, based on the military token position and 6 different science symbols)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett C
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are for the outright Military or Science victories (domination).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bcbgg wrote:
They are for the outright Military or Science victories (domination).

Aahh...Simply a way to document how you won. Excellent, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No_Frets wrote:
I think those should indicate a military / science victory (I mean, based on the military token position and 6 different science symbols)

Yes, in the event that you want to waste an entire page just to record that won via science or military.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
When the game is won with immediate science or military, I still tally the points on the sheet, even though they don't matter. It can be interesting and strategically helpful to see where the game stood in hindsight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.