MD Slope
msg tools
The Gameplay Summary says I can take the following 3 actions in any order:

move, move, move
move, move, room
move, move, magic
move, room, room
move, room, magic

I therefore assume, I cannot take two or three magic actions in one turn (or for that matter 3 room actions in one turn)?

I was in a room that had glyphs, outside the academy. I had to pass on the move action (because it was outside the academy) so I essentially only got two actions. Would have been nice if I could have done two magic actions. But that is not permissible, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right.

Though a staff would let you use your move action to cast the spell in the staff. The main advantage to staves (That makes them worth the big pile of glyphs you give up to make one) is the capacity to overcome the "one spell per turn" limit.

You're probably already aware of this, but just in case someone drops by the thread and is confused: These are for the advanced game, in the introductory game you can do whatever three actions you fancy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.