Nate F
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS... USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE."
mbmbmbmbmb
My GF backed this and we've played her copy a few times. I have to say, I really like how Aggression stack works specifically and how snappy the game plays generally.

While I enjoy fantasy a lot, I am an unabashed sci-fi nerd. Is anyone aware of any rumors of AEG continuing with this game system and printing any other themes for Epic PVP?

I could see possibilities for both compatible and incompatible sci-fi decks... continuing with the race/class combos ("borrowing" from established settings or crafting their own with maybe a nod or two) or going a new direction with something like space ships or fleets.

It doesn't have to be sci-fi, either. A western themed one could work, too. And then just imagine throwing them all into the mix? Orc Deputy. High elf Space Marine. Grey Man Samurai. I'm down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their currently working on the Magic races expansion. So expect Pixies, Wizards etc. I'd rather they finish all the fantasy race tropes first before moving to other settings. Gotta have my Wood Elf Bard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate F
United States
Cross Plains
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS... USE THEM TOGETHER. USE THEM IN PEACE."
mbmbmbmbmb
glenn3e wrote:
Their currently working on the Magic races expansion. So expect Pixies, Wizards etc. I'd rather they finish all the fantasy race tropes first before moving to other settings. Gotta have my Wood Elf Bard.

Good enough for me! I am glad the game is successful enough to warrant further development. I will just hold onto my hope for other settings and enjoy what we have already. We haven't even tried all of the options, much less all of the combos.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glenn3e glenn3e
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the designer also mentioned that Undead could be a further expansion down the line which is awesome. Undead Dark Knight? Vampire Paladin? Necromancer? I WANT .

Oh and link on the thread about future expansion. Read comments section.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1225737959/epic-pvp-fan...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.