DJ Remark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hullo! I have a game that is 90% designed. I know that most of you have since stopped reading but for those of you still slightly curious here is what we need:

Website design
-It's a Wordpress site but customizeable

Kickstarter design
-Stretch goals proposed
-Stretch goals achieved
-Pledge amounts and rewards
-ads and banners
-Poster art
-I can go on for days

Stretch goals
-We have a bunch of ideas for stretch goals that have design elements that we will need you for if/when they are achieved.

Here is the art work I have now so you know the feel of the game:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Why aren't you using the designer who worked on the card layout?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Remark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wombat929 wrote:

So the game was designed by myself and a friend. The original graphic artist was a mutual friend and he designed everything for us as a gift. About a year later we decided we wanted to take the game a step (huge leap) further by distributing it. Since that time he has moved on to other endeavors and is not interested in putting in the work for everything listed above.

I hope that clarifies that there is no bad blood between anybody or somebody didn't get paid because before now no money exchanged hands (although we offered).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
BloodScribe_DJ wrote:
wombat929 wrote:

So the game was designed by myself and a friend. The original graphic artist was a mutual friend and he designed everything for us as a gift. About a year later we decided we wanted to take the game a step (huge leap) further by distributing it. Since that time he has moved on to other endeavors and is not interested in putting in the work for everything listed above.

I hope that clarifies that there is no bad blood between anybody or somebody didn't get paid because before now no money exchanged hands (although we offered).

I didn't suspect bad blood, per se, but I was curious because I thought the designs on the cards were pretty solid. Did the artist give you the assets to use in further ways? And give you rights to proceed using the designs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Remark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
wombat929 wrote:
I didn't suspect bad blood, per se, but I was curious because I thought the designs on the cards were pretty solid. Did the artist give you the assets to use in further ways? And give you rights to proceed using the designs?

Yes, I have all of the design elements and the rights to continue to use them. But I'm afraid they're completely useless in my hands except I know how to edit the text using the same font.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Remark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Still looking for a graphic designer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Remark
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
All you graphic designers check out Bloodscribecreations.com and see if you can do something to spice that site up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannan Kingwell
Australia
flag msg tools
G'day from Oz... are you still in need of graphic designery? I'm a commercial graphic designer of 15 years. Just getting back into gaming and looking to self-publish my own interests finally after a long absence from the hobby and earlier (younger) ambitions. I can geekmail you for examples of work... not yet game related, though that will come soon for my own projects too. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Gonzalez
Spain
Gameria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you try looking at behance.com?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.