Popular Tags: [View All]
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine my dismay when I get home and realize that somehow I lost six alien cards to my FFG copy of Cosmic Encounter that we were playing up on 11 Wednesday.

If anyone found them, please let me know.

Also, there was an item/s found on the floor at the Physical Flea. An announcement was made but perhaps the person had already left or was unaware of the loss. If anyone thinks they lost this thing/s, they should contact
Lainie Theys
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

And provide details of what was lost
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Seasons Greetings!
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they get returned to the Library?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Phillips Beckerman
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
someone emailed me that a bag of mine was in lost and found. I didn't even know I'd lost it. The Flea Market?? I coulda lost anything but my phone/purse and I wouldn't know it.

My car is still loaded with games and may not get emptied until after Thanksgiving guests go home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know. I normally resort my alien cards after a game to them in alphabetical order by color so I just found out last night. I'll have to contact Team Geek to see if I can check on that and possibly pick them up in the Spring. I'll keep folks posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really hope you find them Dwayne.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I am still at the hotel today.

I will check 1109 and their lost and found.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kymmie Meeple
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
badge
Seasons Greetings!
mbmbmbmbmb
I know if I found game pieces my first stop would be the library, rather then lost and found.

I hope you do find them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
bcooperok wrote:

Not in 1110.

Checking with lost and found now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Cooper
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mb
bcooperok wrote:
bcooperok wrote:

Not in 1110.

Checking with lost and found now.

Sorry, Dwayne. They don't have it in the hotel lost and found.

Maybe it got turned into the Library's Lost and Found.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for checking for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
twesterm
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sam Houston wrote:
someone emailed me that a bag of mine was in lost and found. I didn't even know I'd lost it. The Flea Market?? I coulda lost anything but my phone/purse and I wouldn't know it.

My car is still loaded with games and may not get emptied until after Thanksgiving guests go home.

A little off topic but I am super thankful for the honest sort that attend BGG. On Friday my car key fell out of my pocket and I didn't realize until about 10 minutes after it happened. I frantically retraced my steps around my car but couldn't find it (it was a mini keyless entry thing). Finally asked the staff at the registration and some incredibly kind person found it and dropped it off. I'm only sad I can't find the person and thank them.

Great lot of people that attend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Katie Dahlquist
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
A little off topic but I am super thankful for the honest sort that attend BGG. On Friday my car key fell out of my pocket and I didn't realize until about 10 minutes after it happened. I frantically retraced my steps around my car but couldn't find it (it was a mini keyless entry thing). Finally asked the staff at the registration and some incredibly kind person found it and dropped it off. I'm only sad I can't find the person and thank them.

Great lot of people that attend.

I had a similar experience last year. I dropped my credit card in the lobby while running around during the Puzzle Hunt. I spent about 10 minutes retracing all my steps of the previous two hours before thinking to ask the front desk. They confirmed that a card had been turned in and that they would return it once I showed a photo ID. When I ran up to my room to get my license, I had a message from the front desk that had been left earlier saying that someone had turned in my card and I could collect it at the desk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a wallet and a phone (separate occasions) this BGGCon and was able to find the owner of each, each time. If I hadn't, I definitely would have turned into the front desk. I'd think that almost everyone would do the same, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gemini6Ice Gemini6Ice
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I lost the following crocheted Mudkip toy that was attached to my bag and fell off. If anyone finds it, please contact me! I miss it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.