Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nskn-ludibooster/simurg...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Already own the game.
meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about the expansion?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this devourer's page.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A full-size expansion with a board extension, more tiles, a new vassal type, brand new cards, more resources ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
How about the expansion?

Not yet. I am hoping that when I check the KS out, there will be signs of appreciation towards us early adopters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We have an expansion only pledge level - especially there for early adopters. It comes with all of the stretch goals from the campaign.

I hope this helps you make the right decision

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Velasco
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
Andrei,

Are there plans to add stretch goals to the campaign? I've yet to see any listed.

I've heard criticism of the Litko style acrylic player pieces feeling a bit chintzy.

Are there plans to have spearmen, dragon rider, wizard, and item token miniatures developed and painted as either a stretch goal, or extra pay option?

Please say yes to painted miniatures, as they'd be fantastic in this game! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Novac
Poland
Warszawa
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll add stretch goals as soon as we're fully funded, which should be any minute now

So far the feedback on the Plexiglass miniatures was really good and we plan to stay with them as they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anovac wrote:
We'll add stretch goals as soon as we're fully funded, which should be any minute now

So far the feedback on the Plexiglass miniatures was really good and we plan to stay with them as they are.

How about some promo items, new powers, tiles, resource stickers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
How about some promo items, new powers, tiles, resource stickers?

Yes.

devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Schwartzberg
Canada
Thornhill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just discovered the Kickstarter and see that it is shipped locally, however, it does not include the shipping costs.
Is shipping already included in the pledge levels (i.e. 'free' shipping) or is it in addition to your pledge. If it is additional, are there estimates to how much shipping will be?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tylex wrote:
I just discovered the Kickstarter and see that it is shipped locally, however, it does not include the shipping costs.
Is shipping already included in the pledge levels (i.e. 'free' shipping) or is it in addition to your pledge. If it is additional, are there estimates to how much shipping will be?

Simply click the pledge you're interested in, select your country, and shipping will be automatically added before you actually confirm your pledge (so you can still back out for any reasons).

Also, we will have an update about shipping probably within the next 24 hours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I definitely think this game needs bigger resource boards, especially with the upgrades they feel too cramped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Schwartzberg
Canada
Thornhill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irondeav wrote:
tylex wrote:

Simply click the pledge you're interested in, select your country, and shipping will be automatically added before you actually confirm your pledge (so you can still back out for any reasons).

Also, we will have an update about shipping probably within the next 24 hours.

Excellent. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a happy Mistfall backer, I'm naturally giving Simurgh a close look.

Am I correct in assuming that all KS stretch goals will be included in the retail box as well? I personally find KS campaigns more attractive when the KS edition has something unique (or includes retail expansions for free). If the KS is essentially the retail edition, then do you have a suggested MSRP? Apologies if this info is already listed in the campaign. It's a bit late here, and I didn't see it with my blurry eyes. snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As with Mistfall, there is a number of Kickstarter Limited Stretch Goals. These materials will be available after the campaign for purchase (or as promos you can get from us at a convention we're attending), but KS backers will receive them free with their game during fulfillment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
irondeav wrote:
As with Mistfall, there is a number of Kickstarter Limited Stretch Goals. These materials will be available after the campaign for purchase (or as promos you can get from us at a convention we're attending), but KS backers will receive them free with their game during fulfillment.

Can you make them as such on the kickstart page. Right now it's hard to tell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
irondeav wrote:

All normal stretch goals (containing content which will be included in the retail edition) has a turquoise banner. All KS Limited stretch goals instead have a bright red banner and the word "Limited" in large font.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GalaGalaxia wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
irondeav wrote:

All normal stretch goals (containing content which will be included in the retail edition) has a turquoise banner. All KS Limited stretch goals instead have a bright red banner and the word "Limited" in large font.

I see now, There wasn't any "limited" ones when I was checking before. thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please make a stretch goal to upgrade all the tokens to wood versions. It's annoying to have a mix of cardboard and wood. Also sticker sheets for them would be a plus as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irondeav wrote:

Thank you. I see that you just added some limited stretch goals. A little extra value like that makes it easier to commit funds this far in advance.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rainer Ahlfors
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
GalaGalaxia wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
irondeav wrote:

I see now, There wasn't any "limited" ones when I was checking before. thanks.

No problem

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Velasco
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
Please make a stretch goal to upgrade all the tokens to wood versions. It's annoying to have a mix of cardboard and wood. Also sticker sheets for them would be a plus as well.

I am completely in agreement with this sentiment.

Painted miniatures, even just standard miniatures with colored bases similar to recent Cool Mini or Not games would also be great-- or at least allow such an option as an upgrade. I'm not sure why some things (such as the game components) are skimped on, and other ones (such as the awesome game art) aren't.

Just do the best to make happen an overall great quality produced game people will appreciate in the long run, going past this game well into future titles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lannity wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

Painted miniatures, even just standard miniatures with colored bases similar to recent Cool Mini or Not games would also be great-- or at least allow such an option as an upgrade. I'm not sure why some things (such as the game components) are skimped on, and other ones (such as the awesome game art) aren't.

It's not skimping--it's designing to a price point. If they include those items it would increase the price of production. They could charge $100 for this game like CMoN do, but would it even fund?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Velasco
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
MentatYP wrote:
Lannity wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

It's not skimping--it's designing to a price point. If they include those items it would increase the price of production. They could charge $100 for this game like CMoN do, but would it even fund?

Course it would! It's worked out great for CMON and the art and play mechanics for this title are more than great enough to be considered on the same caliber as other such awesomely produced games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.