Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephanie Tennison
United States
Lawndale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know the timeline for when this game will be available again? I've placed a preorder with CoolStuff but I'm worried about having it in time for Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's still coming to be available for the first time. People who've received the game have been international, gencon, or stronghold preorders. For other us retailers, they should be receiving their copies for the first time soon.

I preordered from cardhaus and last time I checked, their expected availability date is tomorrow. So with shipping, that should definitely arrive before Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Tennison
United States
Lawndale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, good!! I thought I'd somehow missed the first print run.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were offered at BGG Con. It was the first time they were offered to the public outside of Essen and Stronghold pre-orders. It should be very soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
I do think that the demand will outstrip the supply. From what I heard on the Board Games Insider podcast the distributors are not going to get all they ask for. A second print run is in the works or in progress.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
Street date is tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
Spielguy wrote:
I do think that the demand will outstrip the supply. From what I heard on the Board Games Insider podcast the distributors are not going to get all they ask for. A second print run is in the works or in progress.

I picked up my copy Monday. The store owner told me that his distributor was only able to get three copies out of an order of I think seven, maybe ten. I got mine first as I had ordered it first - a couple months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas my FLGS (here in Poland) did not have mine (ordered long ago, before Essen) on the "street date". They're still waiting to receive it.

I should have tried harder to find an Essen mule!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Pomozzi
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered a copy from Amazon. $79.95 with Prime shipping. I also saw it on CoolStuff for a little cheaper and for some reason MiniatureMarket is still saying its a preorder. So check Amazon or CoolStuff and you should have it in your hands in a few days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.