The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just opened my new copy of La Isla and there were 60 "1" cards and 120 "2" cards in the box, instead of 120 "1" cards and 60 "2" cards. I tried filling out both the customer service form and the replacement parts form on the Ravensburger website, but both forms are broken and won't submit.

Does anyone know how to contact them to obtain the correct cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Just Opened - Incorrect Card Distribution - Who to Contact?
raile wrote:
I just opened my new copy of La Isla and there were 60 "1" cards and 120 "2" cards in the box, instead of 120 "1" cards and 60 "2" cards. I tried filling out both the customer service form and the replacement parts form on the Ravensburger website, but both forms are broken and won't submit.

Have you tried contacting your supplier?

https://www.ravensburger.com/us/start/customer-service/conta...

I take it that's the Url you have been trying?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
PM sent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
raile wrote:

Have you tried contacting your supplier?

https://www.ravensburger.com/us/start/customer-service/conta...

I take it that's the Url you have been trying?

Yes, that's the customer service form. There is also a similar form on the "Replacement Parts" page. Both forms return a website error after clicking the "Send" button.

This is my 2nd copy from Amazon. My first copy arrived with the box significantly ripped and torn, and I sent that one back. I'd rather not have to send this copy back as well, but if I can't manage to get replacement cards sent to me, I certainly will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uisge Beatha
Scotland
flag msg tools
Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014 - 84.7% turnout
badge
Independence Referendum - 18 September 2014 - 84.7% turnout
mb

raile wrote:
Does anyone know how to contact them ... ?

I had a problem downloading the rules for La Isla both here on BGG and on the Ravensburger website but they sent me a pdf very quickly when I emailed them on spieleverlag at ravensburger.de so I'd suggest you try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Freshmaker
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help and suggestions from everyone, here's an update:

I contacted Stefan from alea on 11/24 at the email address that
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge

had GeekMailed me and received a prompt reply around 12 hours later (I emailed after business hours in Europe) asking for my mailing address to send replacement cards. Today (12/3) I received a package in the mail from Ravensburger USA not with new cards, but a completely new copy of La Isla! I was actually a little nervous that this new copy would have the same issue as my previous copy, but all of the cards are as they should be.

Kudos to alea Spiel and Ravensburger for excellent customer service that went above and beyond!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Old post, but, just purchased this, got duplicate decks, no "2" cards.

How long does it take Ravensburger to get back to you? Been a week, I filled out the web form twice. Would be nice if they would just CC you a copy, that the form worked.

Game rather useless without the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bottiglierie
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
Old post, but, just purchased this, got duplicate decks, no "2" cards.

How long does it take Ravensburger to get back to you? Been a week, I filled out the web form twice. Would be nice if they would just CC you a copy, that the form worked.

Game rather useless without the cards.

Same thing with my copy that I picked up at the Barnes & Nobles sale. All 1's, no 2's. Did you get the issue resolved? If so, can you point me in the right direction to get started?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mel Grace
msg tools
Same deal here. Got La Isla for a christmas present, opened it up to find that it's 180 1's, no 2's. Any help would be appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.