Emmanouil Karakostas
Greece
Thessaloniki
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

can someone explain this order to me?

-First of all, which is the AI farhest from a Unit....?

The two most distant counters from each other on the board?

-Also, does the AI have to be able to execute both Low Risk Move towards, that is a difficult one, and then be able to Fire also?
otherwise, it does not trigger?

thanks in advance!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
msg tools
badge
mbmb
What is the number of the order card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
d2necro wrote:
What is the number of the order card?

Yeah? I certainly may have missed it but I don't see this command. I see card #53 with "Move towards then Fire (+1 CAPs)".

In that case, start with the AI farthest from a unit and see if it can move and then have a shot. If not, try the next farthest AI, etc. until you find an AI that can move and then have a shot.

If none, move to next command.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McMillan
Scotland
Cupar
Fife
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if they're on an order card but mission orders like this are presented in the firefight generator.

I struggled a bit with this. I think the AI has to be able to complete the entire order.

The question then is what happens re APs. Do you do a spent check for the move first before carrying out the fire? Or do you add the APs for the move and the fire together before doing a spent check? I went with the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Karl
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did one AP check on the highest cost action of the two. Might not be correct. The rule in section 4.2 implies two separate rolls so that is probably the correct procedure until Gunter responds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.