Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick question for all the Zombicide veterans....Are the extra tile sets that you can purchase the same as their matching base/expansion sets? For example, the Rue Morgue tile set, Prison Outbreak tile set, Angry Neighbors tile set, and of course the Zombicide extra tile set. Or do they give new tiles for each to add variety? Thanks for any help here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Blanchette
Canada
Roxton Pond
Québec
flag msg tools
Gloomhaven is the only game now! -_^
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, there is. They have some of them at my local game store. I'm sure you can find them online somewhere...
http://zombicide.com/en/game-tiles-sets
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Redford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:
Just a quick question for all the Zombicide veterans....Are the extra tile sets that you can purchase the same as their matching base/expansion sets? For example, the Rue Morgue tile set, Prison Outbreak tile set, Angry Neighbors tile set, and of course the Zombicide extra tile set. Or do they give new tiles for each to add variety? Thanks for any help here.

They are all the exact same that come with the corresponding base/expansion sets. The benefit to having them is that you can have both sides of the same tile in your map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clammy721 wrote:

They are all identical to the tile sets found in each base game/expansion. Because the tiles are double sided, they allow for a few combinations not possible with only one set, but nothing earth shattering.
Season 1 has the least vareity in tiles, several are mechanically the same even if a little different in art, so you don't need two sets of those. I enjoy custom missions with two full sets of the mall tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help and the replies everyone. I was kinda hoping they were different but the fact that they're double sided does help with the combinations as you guys said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While the tiles are identical, the Rue Morgue tile set is supposed to have a different helicopter token to the one you get in the base game box. I think all the other tokens are the same though.

The season 1 tiles also have a different number of tokens to the number that come in the box, but there is nothing new on there to my knowledge.

Not sure what the breakdown of tokens is for the s2 tileset...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
While the tiles are identical, the Rue Morgue tile set is supposed to have a different helicopter token to the one you get in the base game box. I think all the other tokens are the same though.

The season 1 tiles also have a different number of tokens to the number that come in the box, but there is nothing new on there to my knowledge.

Not sure what the breakdown of tokens is for the s2 tileset...

I think the different helicopter comes with the Angry Neighbors Tile pack, to make up for only having three extra tiles instead of four like TCM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This has got me thinking during the Zombiecide 2 KS they mentioned having alternate cars art in the tile packs... did this end up being true? I don't have any of the extra sets.

Can anyone verify any of this? I'd love to know for sure.

Anyone have pictures?

~Will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah good call on that - knew it was Season 3 and kind of assumed it'd be the Rue Morgue pack. My bad!

And yeah I'm surprised there aren't pictures - why haven't these things been covered extensively like everything else surrounding this game??

Edit:
Here is the extra helicopter at least:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

thank you! Most excellent!

Need to pick up the extra tiles packs.

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Heron
United Kingdom
Bangor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wagglybean wrote:
Ah good call on that - knew it was Season 3 and kind of assumed it'd be the Rue Morgue pack. My bad!

And yeah I'm surprised there aren't pictures - why haven't these things been covered extensively like everything else surrounding this game??

Edit:
Here is the extra helicopter at least:

Is that in Angry Neighbours then, not the tile pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelus Seniores
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the blue helicopter token is in an extra tiles pack, the description is in one of the campaign updates of season 3 on kickstarter.

each tile pack always comes with the same tiles as the corresponding box and also includes a sheet with extra tokens be it doors, barricades, objective markers, car tokens, noise markers etc
the tokens are not an exact match of those in the corresponding box (in quantity and not all tokens are present).
the idea is to use these tiles for bigger maps or different layout combinations and having enough tokens for adding doors/objectives etc on these tiles.

there are no different car versions in the tile packs, they have the same design as the cars in their corresponding box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
Isaiah 41:10
mbmbmbmbmb
So just to be clear...nothing in any of the extra tile packs have different artwork except the blue and yellow helicopter from the angry neighbor tile pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.