Star Realms» Forums » Play By Forum

Subject: King of the Cosmos: Qualifier Wave 11 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Welcome to King of the Cosmos Qualifier Tournament! You are part of the 11th wave. You should subscribe to this thread and the King of the Cosmos Main Thread https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1462871/king-cosmos-main-di... for updates.

Rules/Reminders:
This is a single-game, single elimination tournament bracket.
The seeds have been randomized using random.org’s random series generator.
The player on the top of the bracket is the HOME player.
The games shall be played using the HOME player’s expansion preference. This should be indicated in the match listings below.
Refusing or being unable to play with the HOME player’s preference will result in automatic forfeit. (However, a HOME player may accept a challenge not in his preference, and the result of said game will count.)

Report your results in this thread only. You can report final authority scores, I’m recording them for posterity, but it is not required. Also, please indicate when challenges have been sent.

I will try to post whenever a new match or set of matches need to be played. However, if you have posted your result and know who you need to play next (with what expansions), you do not need to wait for me to post the matches.

If you lose, you are unfortunately out of the tournament. However, if you’d like to try again, make a post saying so either here or back in the sign-up thread in the General forum . You’ll get added right back into the waiting list for another shot at being King.

If you happen to win this qualifier tournament, congratulations! You are now a Challenger. I will add you to the Challenger list. Soon you will be able to play against the King of the Cosmos, but be patient as there may be other Challengers already waiting in line. Watch the King of the Cosmos Main Thread for when your match is ready to be played.

Without further ado, here are the matches to be played:

HOME vs AWAY
Quizmaster (1B) vs Irish
DarthChronos (1B) vs Oreok
BCSBuck (1B) vs Deegan
TAGames (1B) vs ghuqu

You can also see this Wave’s (and others’) progress at this Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mpioOvGKQP9R8Bviwaq8... Just go to the tab with your wave number!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stang
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Challenge sent to Deegan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TAGames has declared war on ghuqu
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Newport
msg tools
badge
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthChronos is on his way to annihilate Oreok. Prepare yourself!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ori Kagan
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarthChronos wrote:
DarthChronos is on his way to annihilate Oreok. Prepare yourself!

Well... You kept your promise of annihilation
That was brutal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Newport
msg tools
badge
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me.
mbmbmbmbmb
After I got the Ark, it was pretty much over. Haha. You still put up a good fight, though. Good game.

DarthChronos over Oreok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Pannell
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghuqu defeated TAGames. GG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan McCauley
United States
Mountville (Lancaster County)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Irish over Quizmaster. Gg!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
With these results, the upper semifinal is ready to be played.

HOME vs AWAY
Irish (1B) vs DarthChronos

Good luck!

Also in other news, this auto-renew feature is awesome. Now I don't have to keep asking people if they want to go another round, I just assume they do! haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan McCauley
United States
Mountville (Lancaster County)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Irish over DarthChronos

Final play of triple cutter FTW. Gg!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
stangm wrote:
Challenge sent to Deegan!

Deegan defeats BCSBuck. GG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Now our bottom semi-final is ready to be played.

HOME vs AWAY
Deegan (BG) vs ghuqu

Winner will take on Irish for the right to be Challenger. Loser goes home with nothing. Good Luck!

Edit: Also, DarthChronos, would you like to sign up for the next wave?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Newport
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good game, you Limey bastard. ;.) It was any mans game on that one. Good luck getting to the King.

Keep on signing me up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
DarthChronos wrote:
Good game, you Limey bastard. ;.) It was any mans game on that one. Good luck getting to the King.

Keep on signing me up.

I'm going to assume that means you want to be on auto-renew?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Newport
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Until I say otherwise. Haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
jhunsber wrote:
Now our bottom semi-final is ready to be played.

HOME vs AWAY
Deegan (BG) vs ghuqu

Winner will take on Irish for the right to be Challenger. Loser goes home with nothing. Good Luck!

Edit: Also, DarthChronos, would you like to sign up for the next wave?

Deegan defeats ghuqu. Bring on Irish!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERT DEEGAN
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Deegan defeats irish. Gg!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Hunsberger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
deegan03 wrote:
Deegan defeats irish. Gg!

Well done Deegan! Defeating Irish makes you a Challenger and earned you the right to take on the King. Head over the main Announcements and Discussion thread and I will announce your match over there against Kolok. Good luck and do your wave proud!

Irish and ghuqu, fear not for you have already been put back on the waitlist. You'll be the first ready for Wave 13.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.