Stronghold (2nd edition)» Forums » General

Subject: No news from Portal games. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Iraklis Stratigis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of stronghold a week ago. I hoped the updated rules would be included...but they were not.I guess this is a copy from Essen convention. Portal games announced that they will send the rules to the people who bought these copies. The question is...when? This question has been asked again and is still not answered. Another issue is the "Skip the text,watch the tutorial" inducement on the first page of the rules. Is that a joke? 45 days from Essen and they did not find a couple of hours to make the video?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chevee Dodd
United States
Fairmont
West Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spider4444 wrote:
I bought a copy of stronghold a week ago. I hoped the updated rules would be included...but they were not.I guess this is a copy from Essen convention. Portal games announced that they will send the rules to the people who bought these copies. The question is...when? This question has been asked again and is still not answered. Another issue is the "Skip the text,watch the tutorial" inducement on the first page of the rules. Is that a joke? 45 days from Essen and they did not find a couple of hours to make the video?

The rules, supplement, and FAQ are currently avaialbe for download: Stronghold 2nd Edition Rules - if you bought your copy at retail and the rules were not updated, I apologize. It is very likely that this was an Essen copy.

We will be providing rulebook replacements for anyone that purchased the game at Essen. They will be a Free item in our webstore and should be available as soon as next week to order.

The video is currently in production. This will be a series of videos as it is a great deal of material to cover and takes us much longer that a few hours to produce. The first video in the series will be posted next week as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roeland
Belgium
Gent
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Thanks, we appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iraklis Stratigis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your quick response.thumbsup
I'm looking forward for the rules replacement and the tutorial video.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iraklis Stratigis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First video is released!!! Nice job!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSzAMLAKPYE
What is next? I set the game up two weeks ago accordingly to video instructions, on the kitchen table. My wife does not let me eat on the couch. Please help!!!Release next video!!! I'm starving!!! hahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.