Subject: Complete game availabe as print and play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L Long
United States
Graford
Texas
flag msg tools
I would like to print this game to try for Thanksgiving (as I can't get one delivered before then). Is there a print and play version that has everything you need to play this?

TY!

Linda

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
in stock, Amazon Prime, get one day shipping: problem solved.

If what you really want is a preview, you can just read the instruction booklet and then write 25 random words down on a piece of paper, and then use the app. Get some blue and red tokens from some game. Or use pennies and dimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Long
United States
Graford
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no print and play version. You could just choose 25 random words, but it wouldn't work as well. The 400 words included in the game were not just random. They were designed to have connections between them.

It still works with random words, but not quite as good.

But yeah, it is available online if you can get it quick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just use the words from one of the grid photos in one of the many session reports.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Everything!
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also use the word lists, grid generator, etc., that we use for play by forum. Most everything is here -- link to the rules, word list, link to a randomizer for the words, link to a randomizer for the grid.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1452768/all-pbf-tools-one-p...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I used the single words from apples to apples I already had. Worked good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. oeppel
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toober wrote:
I used the single words from apples to apples I already had. Worked good.

That didn't work for me. The words (at least in the German version) were far too specific. The words in the game work a LOT better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hank Cowdog
United States
Lucas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There are seven pages of cards to print in the Files section. Some effort was made to make some connections between words in the list, so this would, IMHO, be better than a random set of word cards from another game.

Note that the PnP cards have "church" in the list twice. I recommend removing one.

There are enough cards there to play about 6 rounds before recycling the cards.

We printed those, used poker chips to mark the spies/neutrals, and a free phone app to generate the grid for the Spymasters.

I tried to order it from Amazon in time for Thanksgiving, but at the time they were saying a couple of extra days for shipping (I think was backordered but known to be on its way). The PnP version allowed us to play it OK until the "real" version arrived (due Saturday).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.