GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

For you guys who didn't get our Customer update via email today, here's a link to the text on the GMT website.

https://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=330

Enjoy the games!

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
NEXT SUMMER for Comancheria?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!!! cry

Navajo Wars was amazing. I have high hopes that Comancheria will top it. Surely, there must be a way to move it up the queue? What if I sing you a song?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a date estimate for releasing the American Revolution Tri Pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
futhee wrote:

Navajo Wars was amazing. I have high hopes that Comancheria will top it. Surely, there must be a way to move it up the queue? What if I sing you a song?

Offering to help with playtesting and proofreading would probably help more than songs

I'm amazed that it is tentatively scheduled as soon as next summer, considering how much development support Joel does for other games - for example, all the GMT playtest Vassal modules I've seen to date are his work...

/Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Ku
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
"You can spend all your time making money / Or you can spend all your love making time."
mbmbmbmbmb
Oerjan wrote:
futhee wrote:

Offering to help with playtesting and proofreading would probably help more than songs

I'm amazed that it is tentatively scheduled as soon as next summer, considering how much development support Joel does for other games - for example, all the GMT playtest Vassal modules I've seen to date are his work...

/Oerjan

Clearly, you don't know how inspiring my songs can be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If your songs are good (or bad!) enough to make people listen to them, they'd risk distracting the playtesters, proofreaders, editors etc. from their work.

That would increase the delays even more...

/Oerjan
(who prefers to listen music without lyrics when I work, for precisely that reason...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drozek-Fitzwater
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I enjoy these monthly updates because I get to see how much more Grand Prix has been pushed back...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Willcockson
United States
Woodstock
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on when the next C3i will be out, the one with the Case Orange variant for EotS? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.