Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leon Scheuber
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a game in April and a few days ago I tried to remember the name but I couldn't. It was a small Japanese (micro-) card game with a medieval/kings and assassins theme.
In your turn you would play a card either face down or face up, indicating your 'role' you want to play that round. Then, in the Resolution Phase all the Cards are revealed and depending on how many Kings, Assassins or other Folks (can't remember the other roles) one of them won the round.
The assassin for example needed to kill the King but if you were the second assassin you wouldn't win because the first did already. The King just tried to get not killed, while also being the only king I think. There were other roles but I don't remember anymore.
I think it is a relatively new game, maybe a novelty from Osaka game market this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dano
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
No, I can't get you Stamps.
mbmbmbmbmb
Age of Assassins?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hilton
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sounds like liar kingdom

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/157293/liar-kingdom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Scheuber
Germany
Köln
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matty H wrote:

Yes. Thank you very much! This is the game I was looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.