Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Prickett
United States
Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really enjoy playing this game, however one of the people I play with does not grasp the way the cards(resources) are combined to 'create' other cards (personal) then added to others to create cards (equipment). Has anyone thought of a way to replace the cards to better reflect that they are combined to make stuff? I thought of using Lego pieces, but can't come up with a way to differentiate the pieces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tang
Malaysia
KL
WP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the card mechanism gets very clunky when you're collecting 10 resources a turn.

Maybe using wooden cubes on cards to keep count?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
jttm wrote:
Maybe using wooden cubes on cards to keep count?

That's a rather good idea. Each player could have a small player board For the resources and personnel. The cards could be used for only the intermediate and final devices. The player board could incorporate the tech tree, too. My GF is interested in this one, since it's copperative, so I may have to try to make such a beast once I move and get my games out of storage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.